Mutharika Makes A Cabinet Reshuffle,Appoints New Attorney General-Full List
Malawi President Prof.Arthur Peter Mutharika has made new changes to the cabinet.The appointments are with effective July 16,2017.
Full list is as follows:
- His Excellency Prof.Arthur Peter Mutharika,President of Malawi,Minister of Defence,commander in chief of Malawi Defence force and the Malawi Police service.
- Right.Honourable Dr.Saulos Klaus Chilima, Vice President of Malawi,Minister responsible for disaster Management and Public events.
- Dr. Goodall Gondwe,Minister of Finance,Economic planning and development.
- Henry Mussa, Minister of Industry and Trade.
- Dr.Jean Kalilani, Minister of Gender, Children disability and Social welfare.
- Kondwani Namkumwa, Minister of Local governement and rural development.
- Atupele Muluzi, Minister of Health and Population.
- Francis Kasaila,Minister of labour,youth and manpower development.
- Joseph Mwanamveka,Minister of Agriculture,irrigation and water ddvelopment.
- Bright Msaka Sc,Minister of Education,science and Technology.
- Samuel Tembenu,Minister of Justice and constitution affairs.
- Dr.Emmanuel Fabiano,Minister of foreign Affairs and international cooperation.
- Grace Obama,Minister of Home Affairs and internal security.
- Jappie Mhango,Minister of Transport and public works.
- Nicholas Dausi,Minister of Information and Communication Technology.
- Cecilia Chazama,Minister of Civic Education,cultire and community development.
- Aggrey Masi,Minister of Natural resources and energy mining.
- Anna Kachikho,Minister of Lands,Housing and urban development.
- Everton Chimulirenji,Deputy Minister of Defence.
- Clement Mukumbwa,Deputy Minister of Gender,Children, disability and social welfare.
President Mutharika has also appointed Charles Mhango as new Attorney General.